Meetings that Matter
Tired of meetings that don’t go anywhere?
Frustrated with ineffective decision-making?
Discover how to:
- Increase effectiveness and harmony
- Improve employee morale and “buy in”
- Decrease number of meetings significantly
- Empower every voice to be heard
- Streamline decision-making processes
This introductory workshop will prime you to commence your journey for meaningful and productive meetings in your organisation.
Based on the principles of Sociocracy / Dynamic Governance.
Turning Anger into Compassionate Action
Sick of conflict that hangs around and isn’t dealt with?
Looking to express your anger with clarity and kindness?
In this course you will explore new possibilities for establishing meaningful connections.
- Explore new ways to express yourself authentically
- Transform habitual reactions to engage mindfully
- Resolve anger & conflict with presence and compassion
Compassionate Communication Foundation Training course based on the principles of Nonviolent Communication developed by Dr Marshall Rosenberg.
Delivered in 6 evening sessions or 2 full days.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a workshop or coaching session.